Looking for customer support? – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
UK PR team: email@example.com
US PR team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other enquiries: email@example.com
What the press are saying about us
Latest Press Highlight:
- This is Local London, December 2021: ‘Electric Gamebox : Championsheeps – Darrick Wood School, Lily-Mae Cooper’.
- ARL Now, December: ‘Immersive group gaming to open in Ballston Quarter in early 2022’.
- Manchester Evening News, December: ‘The group gaming box offering an immersive experience in the Arndale Centre’.
- Leisure Opportunities, December: ‘Aardman collaborates with gaming venues to launch immersive Shaun the Sheep experience’.
- Metro, December: ‘Christmassy places to eat, drink and party in London this week’.
- Essex Live, Oct-27: Lakeside’s Electric Gamebox looking for ‘official games tester’ in Essex to try out new video game
- The Independent, Oct-27: How Electric Gamebox turns your body into the joystick (£)
- Venturebeat, Oct-26: Electric Gamebox opens second U.S. location in Texas theater
- WFAA, Aug-21: Want to be inside a video game? Electric Gamebox puts you there
- Vice News, Oct-13: Meet the Arcade Lovers Keeping Retro Gaming Alive in the UK
- Sky News; Jun-23: Electric Gamebox Founder Will Dean on the Ian King Show
- Morning Brew; Jun-11: Startup Electric Gamebox wants to bring gaming to mall
- Blooloop; Jun-11: Electric Gamebox raises $11m to revive retail with gaming pods
- Evening Standard; Jun-10: Tough Mudder founder Will Dean on expanding his new business and avoiding the ‘second album problem’
- Venture Beat; Jun-10: Electric Gamebox raises $11M to build gaming pods to revive retailers
- MyLondon; May-23: ‘I tried out London’s craziest gaming experience and laughed so hard I nearly wet myself’
- TimeOut; May-19: This immersive retro game thingy looks downright fun
- Essex Live; May-13: We reviewed Lakeside’s ‘retro’ Electric Gamebox before it opens on May 17 and it left us mesmerised